FORMERLY DONNA KLEIN & ASSOCIATES
Our highly skilled Physical Therapists focus on muscle tone, strength, endurance, coordination, balance, body awareness, playground skills, learning new motor tasks, the ability to engage in sports and achieve motor milestones (i.e. rolling, crawling, walking, etc.).
Our Physical Therapists hold doctorates, advanced pediatric certifications and/or have years of experience. They utilize their advanced training and expertise in neurology, neuroanatomy, motor learning, KinesioTaping, Neurodevelopmental Treatment, orthopedics and development to work with children in maximizing their potential while working on the following areas:
- Promote independent mobility
- Facilitate age appropriate gross motor skills
- Strengthening and Coordination
- Maintain joint integrity
- Balance Training
- Gait Training
- Motor Control / Motor Learning
- Musculoskeletal functioning
- Assess need for orthotics/adaptive equipment
- Improve ability to negotiate environment safely
How do I know my child needs Pediatric Physical Therapy?
The following concerns often identify the need for PT…
- Difficulty with Gross motor milestones (i.e. rolling, crawling, walking, running)
- Difficulty with balance skills
- Difficulty with age appropriate sports
- Avoidance of Playground equipment
- Difficulty with coordination of the body (i.e. skipping, catching)
- Observed Clumsiness
- Awkward running or jumping
- Appears weak or tires easily
- Can not keep up with their peers
Please note: If you have said “yes” to at least one of
the above items your child would likely benefit
from Pediatric Physical Therapy services.
Servicing Westchester County children & their families for over 25 years!
Copyright ©2017 Westchester Therapy Solutions. LSM DESIGN